? Cornwall, Ontario
? Full tme, permanent
Please create a profile online and send your resume to:
A $100M furniture manufacturer selling throughout the United States and Canada.
- Improve the financial reporting system and work towards optimizing all financial reporting processes and systems;
- Assist in the production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements (incorporating actuals, budgets, forecasts, cash flows and balance sheet reconciliations);
- Prepare and present the Business Unit’s actual performance reviews and analysis of potential variance in results including working capital and free cash flow;
- Identify reasons for the variances between actual, forecast and budgeted figures and escalate issues as appropriate;
- Review and update costing
- Assist in the preparation of the budget, forecasts and management reporting;
- Ensure budgeting is realistic but challenging while consistent with business conditions;
- Prepare best-in-class forecasts and leveraging other sources of data to produce insight and informing management ;
- Assist in operational improvement programs in partnership with key operation managers;
- Flag risks associated with cash collection as they arise and try to find solutions to mitigate them;
- Identify and implement opportunities to streamline the financial reporting package or add reports that will help the Executive Team achieve the Company’s financial goals more effectively;
- Control and maintain/update the Business Unit’s cash forecasts, ensuring cash resources are optimized and Business Unit’s liquidity is maintained at all times
- Proactively identify and make recommendations on business risks and opportunities;
- Assist in building business cases and models to support investment decisions (from CAPEX OPEX and cashflow impact perspective);
- Monitor inventory levels;
- Minimum 5 years Accounting management experience.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with multiple priorities simultaneously and be able to set priorities to meet deadlines
We thank you for your application; however, only retained candidates will be contacted.
For more information on our recruitment service, please visit our website www.groomassocies.com