A little about us
At Shaw, we’re proud to be leaders in a movement that brings Canadians the connectivity they need to fuel their lives. We’re making bold moves to connect Canadians and we’re always on the lookout for go-getters that are committed to disrupting the status quo. Does that sound like you? We’d love to meet you.
As a Proactive Base Management Supervisor, you will play a key role within many cross-functional departments including research and analytics, national sales and inbound retention channels. You will lead, inspire and engage front-line employees to reach their full potential while strengthen relationships with our existing customers and driving results. You want to share the Shaw vision with employees and help them become the best version of themselves. You want to magnify the character and personality of the department you work for to help bring the brand to life. People follow leaders, and not the company – become a leader today!
A typical day
What you do (Accountabilities):
- You develop and implement strategies to increase customer loyalty and leave lasting impressions with existing customers
- You manage the floor, ensuring that call quality and retention results are consistently achieved and the customer experience is through the roof.
- You lead by example, driving the right behaviors and deterring the undesirable ones.
- You partner closely with your peers, taking initiative and participating in stretch assignments such as new hire on-boarding, communication memos, recruitment and selection.
- You run electrifying team meetings, instilling excitement and providing continuous learning and resources to help build performance.
- You develop and mentor your team side-by-side to live into their full potential.
- You have strong people and presentation skills in the form of written and verbal communication.
Who you are (Experience and skills):
- You love inspiring, engaging and connecting with people.
- You love being a part of a team that strives to achieve one common goal while building on the individual strengths of each person.
- You train, coach and develop your team to be the next big thing. You love seeing people take the next step in the careers; in fact, you promote internal development.
- You have showcased and demonstrated consistent leadership. In fact, you are recognized for it and are already seen as a leader among your peers.
- You love building a results driven team while providing an exceptional customer service experience.
- You can multitask and manage multiple commitments to your team, your leaders and our customers.
- You aren’t afraid to speak your mind and bring the next great idea to the table. In fact, you turn your ideas into reality.
- You have the ability to adapt to different situations and lead change in an industry that is always evolving.
- You have the ability to work flexible shifts including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays.
- Bilingual is an asset
Meet the team
Brian Hurley - National Manager, Base Management & Retention
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.