Cafe Louise BakeHouse is a European inspired, Artisan bakery cafe in Vaughan. We offer a full innovative cafe menu that incorporates the baked goods we make in our Bakery. Our menu includes sandwiches, salads, soups, breakfasts and more.
As our prep cook and sandwich artist you will be responsible for producing the menu items and will also have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience in the baking process while taking part in working alongside our team.
- Preparing food for service in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications and recipes
- Maintain the quality and speed of output.
- Adherence to cost control guidelines.
- Maintaining prep levels and ensuring FIFO is followed
- Food handling certificate
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Dynamic and motivated
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment.
- Good Cutting Skill is needed. Mature cooking skill is preferred
- Proven cooking experience or prep cook is an asset (training will be provided)
- Understanding of various cooking methods.
- Accurately complete tasks that are assigned to you.
- Works well under pressure.
- Available to work morning or afternoon during the week and on weekends
- Must be able to reliably travel to and from the cafe
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
- commercial kitchen: 1 year (Preferred)