MATERIALS CONTROL CLERK
LOCATION – OTTAWA, ON
STATUS – FULL TIME
Best Theratronics Ltd. is a Canadian company of TeamBest™. We became a member of the Best family in May 2008. We manufacture external beam therapy units and self-contained blood irradiators. We have created a new product line of cyclotrons (B14p, B35p and the B70p) for radioisotope production. The team brings with it a diverse range of knowledge from around the world. TeamBest™ is driven by one primary goal - to provide the best products and services to customers.
Under general direction, the incumbent will perform a wide variety of activities and functions supporting manufacturing, production planning and control, procurement and inventory control. Responsibilities include:
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· College diploma in Inventory/Materials Management or equivalent required.
· The preferred candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years related experience within a Manufacturing environment.
· APICS certification would be an asset.
· Must have a good understanding of MRP/ERP databases.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· Computer literate in Microsoft Excel and Word required.
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities and meet strict deadlines.
· Ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent English verbal/written communication skills essential
All applicants should apply in writing with a cover letter and resume
NOTE: Only successful candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
Job Type: Full-time