At Service Inspired Restaurants we take great pride in our diverse portfolio of restaurants and believe a brave, bold and results-driven culture inspires and creates new opportunities for everyone. Our values and promises are not simply a dream, vision, or mission, but a way of life for every person that becomes or wants to become a member of our team. Our goal is to be the first choice of our guests, team members, supplier partners, communities and investors by living our values and promises in everything we do. These values and promises describe how we conduct business, achieve our goal, and live our passion. We offer opportunities at the corporate level, as well as across all our concepts, including: Jack Astor’s Bar and Grill®, SCADDABUSH Italian Kitchen & Bar®; Canyon Creek®, Reds® Wine Tavern, The Loose Moose® and The Antler Room, Duke's Refresher® + Bar and Abbey’s Bake House in Muskoka. So what are you waiting for … come learn more and see if you have what it takes to join our team!
As an Executive Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Act as the main point person for project/task management (e.g. appointments, correspondence, etc.) and two-way follow ups on priorities and work flow for the CEO.
- Provide support for Word, Excel and PowerPoint document preparation for board meetings, client and Executive presentations, conference papers and speeches.
- Be the point person for two-way internal communications between the CEO, COO, Executive team and the organization, proactively suggesting and drafting communication messages to ensure alignment and understanding of key decisions.
- Managing the calendar of the CEO for all work and personal related matters.
- Managing the calendar of the Senior Vice President of Legal and HR.
- Managing expenses for the CEO; including invoice payments and expense management accounting, investigating and sourcing cost-effective purchases and practices.
- Utilizes advanced software skills to produce reports, documents, coordination of travel arrangements, calendar management and other administrative duties.
- Managing the corporate travel bookings for the CEO and Executive team.
- Managing special projects and additional support on an ad hoc basis.
- Post-Secondary, university degree required.
- Minimum of five (5) years providing high-level executive and administrative support or equivalent in project management.
- Strong project management orientation is an asset.
- Demonstrated integrity and experience maintaining the highest level of diligence and professionalism in dealing with confidential information.
- Ability to use extreme discretion, sound judgment and apply ethical consideration when working with highly confidential information.
- Must have excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills, strong attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing demands.
- Must have strong verbal communication and business writing skills to ensure clear and timely follow-ups are given to the Executive team.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Superior interpersonal skills and customer service skills, with the ability to be flexible and work collaboratively with all levels of management and staff.
- A proactive thinker and curious learner who stays abreast of upcoming internal and external priorities, relevant trends and the company’s strategic vision.
- Possess five values that define our people:
o Hospitality. Enhancing the dignity, comfort and well-being of Our People.
o Authenticity. Being forthright, truthful and transparent with Our People.
o Quality. Working to always improve the experience of Our People.
o Fun. Bringing the spirit of laughter, celebration, sharing and joy to Our People.
o Courage. Acting with conviction in the balanced interest of Our People
Service Inspired Restaurants® is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- high-level executive and administrative support: 5 years (Required)