TVEON is searching for a dynamic IT Systems Administrator to join our Calgary office. Reporting to the Manager of IT, the successful candidate is primarily responsible for the administration and maintenance of the internal infrastructure along with providing VIP customer service to our internal users.
- Providing server support (Windows, Linux);
- Administration maintenance and troubleshooting the Active Directory and Group Policy;
- Administration maintenance and troubleshooting the VMware, Networking and Storage environment;
- Administering desktop support (Windows, Linux and Mac); and
- Performing preventative evaluations and maintenance checks of equipment and applications.
Experience & Education:
- Relevant degree or diploma, and 5 years of experience in an IT environment;
- Relevant experience with VMware, Linux and Microsoft environments;
- Ability to accurately identity, document and recommend solutions to problems;
- Relevant work experience in IT using a wide range of PC hardware;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows operating systems, Linux and MacOS;
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; and
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials, AWS, Azure, or Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification would be considered an asset.
What’s In It For You?
- Excellent benefit plan with employer-paid premiums including a health spending account, disability insurance, life insurance and dental care;
- Flexible working hours;
- Casual dress code; and
- The unique opportunity to join a growing tech company!
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume and salary expectations to us. While we thank all respondents for applying, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tveon is an equal opportunity employer.
Tveon is a video engineering company specializing in flexible software development for video storage, processing and transmission. We maximize the value of video data, transcending existing barriers with transformative video solutions. For further information visit our website at www.tveon.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- system administration: 5 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19