Convergint Technologies is a global industry-leading organization that designs, installs, and services integrated building systems including electronic security, fire alarm, and life safety systems. To learn more about Convergint, visit www.convergint.com
We are currently recruiting for a Senior On-Site Administrator for our Fort McMurray, AB location for a 12 month maternity leave contract. The senior on-site Administrator will support and process all colleague requests and inquiries. You will continually assess, update, and improve upon all admin processes and procedures to ensure maximum efficiency while supporting Supervisor and GM requests as required.
This position will be for 12 hours per day on a 7/7 rotation. This is not a FIFO position and you will therefore need to be local to Fort McMurray.
**Note, this is a 12 month maternity leave contract.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain Team Schedule for all colleagues, tracking OT, vacation, shift changes and overall manpower. Coordinate the housing schedule of all FIFO colleagues, including out of cycle requests to support overtime.
- Manage all housing issues that arise, including maintenance requests from colleagues regarding their accommodations. Communicate with cleaning staff regarding all changes in colleague schedules, and any other related issues.
- Compile data for monthly SPM report, review with managers, and attend meeting.
- Coordinate weekly leadership meeting with leads, safety, and site supervisors. Maintain log of all subjects covered and ensure that all topics are communicated to both shifts.
- Work with Convergint supervisor to create quarterly/yearly PO forecasts for review and approval by customer.
- Execute internal purchase order process; issuing, receiving, and reconciling. When necessary, conduct vendor inquiries and follow-ups, as well as liaising with Accounts Payable to ensure timely payment of vendors.
- Manage and coordinate purchasing and distribution of all company apparel and PPE.
- Work with Convergint supervisor to complete monthly review of spend to determine cost ownership.
- Review, authorize, submit and track all colleague expenses. Work with colleagues to generate accurate expense forms, providing guidance for content and coding.
- Book and track travel requests for supervisor’s shift rotations.
- Support fleet management by recording and tracking all vehicle inspections, submitting gate pass and gas card renewals/replacements, and approving necessary vehicle maintenance.
- Mobilize new colleagues to site; review mobilizations on a monthly basis; re-mobilize colleagues on a quarterly basis and when service master changes occur.
- Assist in the onboarding process of new colleagues; HR paperwork and payroll set-up, training on timesheets, expense reports, and general processes and deadlines.
- Acts as “our customer’s best service provider” at all times thereby ensuring Convergint Technologies is the customer’s first choice for service.
Key Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of previous Administration experience at an Oil & Gas site
- Experience working with SAP including ability to track invoices, run reports & data entry.
- Interpersonal and verbal communication skills and ability to deal with a wide cross section of people both internal and external to the business.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of programs.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Attention to detail & accuracy; results focused.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and direction in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong organizational/time management skills.
- Holds all required site-specific safety certifications.
Convergint Technologies LTD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from candidates, regardless ofrace, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability.
Competitive wages; Immediate comprehensive benefit plan (medical, dental, etc.); Employer contribution to RRSP; Boot and uniform voucher; Work environment committed to safety; Reimbursement to support continuous learning
We have a great company culture, engage in Corporate Social Responsibility, work hard, and promote fun & laughter on a daily basis.
Job Type: Contract
- O&G site administration: 5 years (Required)
- SAP: 2 years (Required)