Autolinx Logistics is a fast-growing freight brokerage and 3rd party logistics provider that specializes in handling dry, specialized and temperature-controlled products. Our team is made up of friendly, fun and risk-taking people that strive to grow in a dynamic environment. We have recently moved to Milton ON from Bolton ON
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Logistics Coordinator for our logistics division that is eager to learn and grow within the industry.
Description of Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Must have experience with Loadlink
- Booking Loads with carriers
- Entering Carriers information
- Entering orders using our TMS software
- Updating insurance and authorities
- Booking Appointments for pickups and deliveries
- Working with LTL and FTL freight
- Handling Breakdowns and other issues
- Acting as liaison between customers and carriers
- Working on rate requests
- Working on spot loads
- Completing RFQs
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
· Detail oriented & strong organizational skills.
· Motivated, pleasant and approachable.
· Some computer knowledge using MS Office (MS Outlook, Word, & Excel).
· Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
· Effective problem-solving skills.
· Resourceful with good work ethics.
· Responsible and reliable.
· Some knowledge in the transportation industry would be an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday