One-year term position to start in early June for Monday/Wednesday evenings and alternate Saturdays Shifts
- Shelve returned library materials
- Maintain the organization of the Library shelves
- Perform basic library circulation duties
- Occasionally assist with programming
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in a library or customer service environment is an asset
- Attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to file alpha-numerically
- Ability to use a personal computer in a Windows environment
- 16 years of age or over
- Candidates offered a position with Coaldale Public Library, in this capacity, will be required to obtain a criminal record check verifying a clear record before a final job offer can be finalized.
- Candidates must be physically capable of lifting boxes up to 30 pounds, maneuvering book trucks weighing up to 50 pounds, and climbing on stools and ladders.
Starting wage: $15.61 per hour
Submit cover letter and resume to: Attention: Dothlyn McFarlane
Review of applications will begin May 31, 2023 and will continue until the position is filled. Only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 8 per week
Salary: $15.61 per hour
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person