Position: Equipment Install & Service Technician (Millwright)
Type: Permanent full time
Reports to: Chief Installer
About Pacific Spray Booths Ltd.
For nearly 20 years, Pacific Spray Booths has focused on being the industry leader in the design, sales, service and installation of paint spray booths, blast booths, powder coating booths and related finishing equipment for industrial and automotive applications across western Canada. We are expanding again and looking to add another Equipment Install and Service Technician to our team. Our Company offers competitive wages, group benefits after three months and an annual training / skill development allowance.
Reporting to the Chief Installer, you will play a key role in the installation and service of new and experienced equipment at customer locations across the lower mainland and western Canada. Job tasks can include:
· Follow site plans, read instructions and drawings/blueprints
· Install equipment and ductwork of various sizes and complexity
· Troubleshooting, repairing and servicing equipment
· Field wiring of electrical components
· Participation and leading daily/weekly toolbox meetings
· Customer site surveys and relations.
· Identifying additional sales opportunities for products and services
Ideally suited to a journeyman Millwright, this position will utilize your wide skillset to fulfill the Company’s commitments to customers on time and on budget. You should be familiar with electrical systems, compressed air systems and mechanical ventilation systems. Having sheet metal and or pipefitting experience is also an asset. Candidates are also expected to:
· Work well independently and in collaborative team environments
· Be comfortable with flexible scheduling and planning
· Thrive in a changing work environment
· Demonstrate exemplary problem-solving skills
· Have a demonstrable commitment to safety and training/skill development
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· High School Diploma
· Class 5 driver’s license with clean abstract
· Reliable transportation (not all customer sites are transit friendly, car pooling may be available)
· Journeyman or Apprentice Millwright (sponsorship and tuition assistance available for the right candidate) or applicable job experience in related trades.
· Current tickets in first aid, scissor lift, boom lift, lift truck, fall protection and confined spaces are all assets
Reference ID: Millwright
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year