Responsible for assisting in the development of end-to-end logistics solutions to achieve required on-time pick up & delivery of goods. This includes responsibilities for logistics costs to meet budgets and Op Plans in their area of responsibility, and initiating improvements in logistics operation, and facilitates a strategic outlook that will better serve all stakeholders.
- Responsible for On Time Shipment of Finished Goods.
- Coordinating and communicating shipment delivery requirements with freight forwarders
- Support overcoming road blocks to ensure shipment is made in line with internal and external customers requirements.
- Drive warehousing optimization/Lean projects - Establish and maintain focus on safety, driving.
- Develop, coach and lead warehouse team, setting measurable goals and objectives to evaluate success.
- In this role, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Supporting compliant and efficient processes (such as: demo, customs, trade-In, product holds, enterprise resource planning, returns etc.)
- Supporting the Healthcare demonstration program and logistics
- Reporting and analysis of support activities, requests, vendor/buyer activities, classifications, etc.
- Implementing tools and dashboards for metric visibility, communication, and analysis.
- Timely and accurate record keeping, reporting and analysis.
- Supporting inventory control including coordinating and communicating shipment activities, delivery, tracking, support, reverse logistics etc.
- Providing back up to demonstration and Operations Manager as needed
- Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures for position are kept up to date and saved in a shared location
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of experience working in logistics, engineering, or supply chain management; OR a High School diploma/GED and 5 years of work experience in logistics, engineering, or supply chain management.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, global team environment.
- Accomplished computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications (such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge or experience with Oracle or similar ERP system is considered an asset.
- Experience with Import and Export.
GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com