As a Full Stack Developer you will work in klik’s Research and Development team, which is responsible for designing and creating all klik’s products. You will be helping to create new klik experiences by developing and deploying web applications, portals and other user-facing UIs required for PixMob products. In addition to technical competence and experience, klik is looking for someone who will bring creativity and originality to the product design process.
- Design, implement, test, and deploy web applications supporting klik products;
- Use cutting-edge technologies to provide amazing user experiences for klik clients;
- Implement tests to ensure smooth operation in high-pressure deployments;
- Define and document major systems components, test, and deployment procedures;
- With the klik R&D software team, participate in bringing new products to release.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Experience in a wide variety of programming languages, including at least one front-end language and one general-purpose language;
- Experience with cutting-edge web technologies: HTML5, CSS, Angular, Backbone, etc;
- Strong Agile tendencies: TDD and unit-testing, iteration, SCM, Refactoring, Pairing;
- Knowledge of a variety of DBs and APIs (SQL, NoSQL, WebSockets, REST, etc);
- Experience in design, layout, styling and graphics for web-based UIs;
- Bilingual: French and English.
- Experience with virtualization: AWS, Google Compute Engine, Docker, SAP Hana, etc;
- Experience with iOS or Android development;
- Analytical, ability to synthesize information;
- Organizational skills, attention to detail;
- Autonomy, proactivity and professional attitude;
- Punctuality and discipline.
40 hours per week
Salary determined according to experience
Please forward your resume and cover letter by filling this Form (https://forms.gle/3vHqnAoNvzpp3ZUTA).
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- HTML5: 1 year (Preferred)
- Web Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- React / Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
- API integration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mobile app development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Back End Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Front End Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)