The successful candidate will develop and maintain a robust system architecture of our innovative healthcare platform. Development of the platform architecture includes code maintenance (bug fixes and speed improvements), as well as the development of new features and functionality. Expect high exposure to new technologies and emphasis on cross platform development and interaction.
- Solutions, designs and develops the backbone architecture of our innovative platform with on-site and off-site software developers and the engineering team.
- Develops strategic technology roadmaps from legacy system toward newer technologies, leveraging real-time connected cloud architecture.
- Develops and implements solutions on virtualization, container, and cloud technologies
- Develops data, process, and technical models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of overall system.
- Conducts full periodic assessment, and documents enterprise architecture standards, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for platform architecture & applications software
- Works in a collaborative agile manner within the development team and with other teams
- Is a good team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have worked formally as a Software Developer within a virtualization platform for a minimum of 5 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 8+ years IT Industry experience in application design and development
- In-depth, hands-on experience in Software modularization, Dependency Injection, Refactoring, Messaging technologies, and Cloud services and development
- In-depth, hands-on experience with Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle SQL Server, MS Exchange, MS SharePoint
- Experience with major cloud providers (AWS, Google, Azure)
- Experience with Microsoft technology platforms and tools (Visual Studio)
- Excellent understanding of enterprise network, and infrastructure architecture
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- Software Developer within a Virtualization platform: 5 years (Preferred)