Day shift from 8h30 to 5h00 pm
Would you like a new challenge in your career that would allow you to be on the south shore of Montreal?
Are you computer savvy person who enjoys giving the best service to each client?
This opportunity might just be the one you were looking for.
Here are advantages that will make your decision easier:
Competitive salary between 25-30$/hour according to your experience
Day shift from 8h30 to 5h pm monday to friday
Insurance package paid 75% by your employer including:
Long term invalidity insurance
- RRSP (employer part 50%)
- Bonus could reach 4% of the annual salary previous 4 years)
- Premium pay 3600$/year for emergency calls
- excellent employee stability and engagement
- employee assistance program
- cusom hockey team (champions!)
- strong growth
- career possibilities (this position is in fact opened due to a promotion)
The kind of responsibilities you would expect to be attending as an electromechanical technician in the customer service department:
- support the technical team - technicians on the road across North America;
- answering inbound calls from costumers and technicians, supporting them remotely in solving technical problems;
- Assist representatives and subcontractors in the installation, maintenance and repair of automated machines;
- Occasionally travel to customers site to assist electromechanical technicians with repairs, modifications and preventive maintenance
- Ensure an outstanding customer experience during these interactions;
- document every communications in the computer;
- communicate informations regarding recurrings issues and corrective actions to be taken with the engineering department.
If you are an electromechanical technician ;
Cumulating 3 years of experience
Computer savvy who likes office work
With good customer service
You might be the perfect electromechanic for this day shift opportunity in Brossard and we want to know more about you.
To apply on this post:
Submit your application to:
firstname.lastname@example.org ou email@example.com
complete your application online to access the various offers and subscribe to our job alerts
Contact us by phone at 450-462-8798 ext 1
Isabelle and Simon
Your skilled trades specialists team on the south shore of Montreal.
We will be happy to assist you in achieving your career goals.
Join us on LinkedIn, your search will be confidential:
Whether for a position of electromechanic, mechanical assembler, wire-fitter, industrial electrician, electrical technician, technician on the road, electric assembler, industrial mechanic, mechanical technician or millwrights, the best companies in Chateauguay, St-Hubert, Boucherville, Varennes, Longueuil, La Prairie, Brossard, Ste-Catherine, St-constant, Delson, Chambly, St-Jean-Sur-Richelieu, Sorel-Tracy, Napierville, Beloeil, Ste -Julie, St-Bruno, St-Denis-Sur-Richelieu and surroundings have trusted us for more then 20 years supporting them in finding competent talents such as yourself!
Isabelle and Simon