We are a rapidly growing property management company. We are looking for an individual to join our team ASAP.
Note: This is an entry level, full-time position with growth opportunities.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Excellent customer service
- Experience writing and editing memos, letters and reports
- Strong team work ethic, and also ability to work independently
- Positive and energetic personality
Other Skills (Preferred but not required)
- Knowledge of the Condo Act
- Provide administrative assistance to the property manager
- Prepare/edit/distribute letters and notices
- Assist with preparing management reports and packages for Board Meetings
- Contact vendors for quotes and follow up with them
- Follow up with vendors regarding projects
- Other responsibilities, as required.
*To apply, please reply to this ad with your resume.
- High school or equivalent
- Must have or in the process of receiving their Condominium Management License
Job Type: Full-time