Looking for full time In house truck mechanic for dump truck operation based in Chetwynd, BC.
Fully Loaded Service truck will be provided.
Main Job responsibilities,
- Inspecting, diagnosing and repairing: electrical systems; air systems, engine & auxiliary systems, hitching/coupling systems; truck and trailer bodies; suspensions systems; tires, wheels, hubs and axles; air and auxiliary systems; braking systems; heating systems and hydraulic systems
- Using hand tools and various specialized diagnostic equipment to diagnose, isolate and repair faults
- Testing and adjusting repaired systems to manufacturer's performance specifications
- Performing scheduled maintenance service
- Reading and interpreting owner/operator/manufacturer operating manuals and service specifications
- May be required to operate a mobile service truck when and as required.
- Other duties as required.
We offer a very positive environment and a commitment to quality of work life. Pay is highly competitive, negotiable and dependent on qualifications.Open Work Permit are welcome or can help to get PR or Work Permit. Accommodation will be provided.
For further information please contact Mohammad 778-808-9575
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- truck technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- truck Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Journeyman truck Mechanic (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Preferred)
- Red Seal (Preferred)