SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone.
We are currently seeking a Physiotherapist in Peel Region
for school services
to provide client management care in through all stages of assessment, treatment, consultation and follow-up services to clients.
- Conducting assessments
- Formulating goals and recommendations
- Planning and implementing client centered, goal-directed treatment programs
- Registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Experience in working with adults and/or children
- Ability to take initiative and adaptable to rapidly changing demands
- Previous work-related experience in the rehabilitation services sector and/or training in providing PT services with adults and/or school health.
- Availability to work flexible hours
- A willingness to be flexible in covering Peel Region
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Community experience is an asset
- Vulnerable sector check (current)
- A vehicle and valid driver’s license and the ability to travel.
Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.