Novacorp Properties Limited is a full-service real estate company specializing in the management, development, sales, and leasing of commercial, residential and condominium properties throughout Atlantic Canada. We are currently searching for a full-time Junior Property Accountant based in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
Reporting to the Controller, your primary duties of the position will include:
- Data entry;
- Accounts payable;
- Fielding vendor calls;
- Accounts receivable;
- Owner and tenant correspondence;
- Bank deposits;
- Preparation of property financial statements.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- College or university level education;
- Previous experience in AP/AR or relevant accounting experience;
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of Spectra accounting software an asset but not a must;
- An eye for detail, a sense of humour and value working in a team environment.
Work With Us
We offer a competitive salary, group benefits package and a great team environment.
Submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to:
Novacorp Properties Limited
45 Alderney Drive, Suite 910
Dartmouth, NS, B2Y 2N6
Please quote "Junior Property Accountant" when applying.
We thank you for your interest in this position but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.