Looking for a career change and want to join a well-established growing company?
Woody's RV World, a leader in the recreational vehicle sales and service industry, is always looking for dedicated, career-minded individuals.
Woody’s RV World is once again growing with a recent dealership acquisition in Saskatoon and a brand new dealership in Red Deer. That’s right, Woody’s RV World is now in B.C., Alberta and Saskatchewan. Woody’s Saskatoon is currently seeking a Full-Time Administrative Receptionist.
- Pleasantly greeting all customers in a positive, friendly and courteous manner
- Ensuring all guest and customers are looked after during their visit
- Effectively directing calls over a multi-line switchboard
- Assisting with inventory management, checking in, loading pictures, removing.
- Providing support for the other departments, typing letters, data-entry, and filing
- General office administrative duties including office supplies, faxing and mail
- Managing the front desk ensuring coverage with P/T reception
- Hiring and training P/T reception as required
- Administrator skills with previous office and switchboard experience
- A punctual team player who is able to work independently
- A person who is self-motivated, resourceful and pays attention to detail
- Possess a valid license and vehicle to commute to our location in Edmonton
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Previous experience is considered an asset
Full time position working 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday
- Competitive wages and benefits,
- Profit sharing program,
- Opportunity for advancement, and
- A stable work environment.
Job Type: Full-time