Job Title: National Accounts Manager—Lowe’s Canada, Rona and Reno-Depot Accounts
Title of Supervisor: VP of Sales
Job Location: Canada
Company Website: www.ovedecors.com
***PLEASE SEND RESUME IN ENGLISH***
Founded in Montreal in 2005, OVE Decors is an innovative fashion plumbing distributor headquartered in Laval, Quebec. Our product line is defined by our three greatest strengths: superior quality, refined designs, and unique partnerships. We consider every client our employer whether the project is big or small.
Catering completely to the needs and desires of our clients and their customers, we invest in designing ahead of the curve for both style and function. Partnering with the finest suppliers and utilizing the best material, we complete design to finished product in an incomparable time. We customize our aftermarket support for an optimal end user experience.
The National Account Manager role will manage the sales of OVE’s products and services within the US primarily for the Canadian retail accounts including Lowe’s Canada, Rona, Reno-Depot, and more. This role will make sure that there is consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, execution and management of sales initiatives. The role will focus on objectives, strategies and action plans to improve and grow the short and long-term sales objectives. The role will develop strong relationships with the merchant, buyer and their teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Collaborates with the VP of Sales in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company. Establishes and implements sales strategies to support the sales and profit growth.
· Manages assigned accounts to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives and budgets.
· Manages overall P&L, analyzing and managing each business segment to achieve sales growth and profit goals set forth by OVE.
· Manages the key retailer’s economic analysis and reviews information to develop sales strategies.
· Forecasts customer product needs on a monthly basis through demand/forecasting. Actively participates in Sales and Operations Planning meetings to develop future product demand, production scheduling, and finished goods inventory with customer needs and OVE’s fiscal budget in mind.
· Responsible for selling new and existing products in the OVE Decors product mix.
· Seeks to find new sales opportunities that fit well in the Company’s corporate objectives; maximizes the selling potential within the existing assigned customers.
· Establishes and maintains direct personal relationships with existing and potential account decision-makers at the Canadian retail accounts including Lowe’s Canada, Rona, Reno-Depot, and more. Managing the OVE senior management relationship by promoting meetings between the senior management of both companies. Influencing business via personal selling ability.
· Attends and participates in key trade, marketing and customer events as a representative of OVE. Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with VP of Sales, Marketing and Sourcing.
· Oversees, organizes and formalizes the account visits, establishing predetermined objectives with VP Sales. Coordination with other business principals to insure objectives are being met is critical.
· Provides regular, factual market feedback to VP Sales, Product Development Teams and other personnel to insure our product development meets market needs.
· Reviews progress of assigned customers to meet or exceed budget and determines an action plan if sales are trending below expectations; accurately forecasts annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams.
· Develops specific dynamic sales plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
· Coordinates proper company resources to maximize work flow and develop relationships with the OVE teams that support the sales organization.
· Prepares required and specific reports as required (verbal and written) promptly as requested.
· Recommends policies including warranty policy, returns policy, credit policy and distribution planning.
· Collaborates with VP of Sales to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines; develops relationships with business partners to achieve goals.
· Produces and delivers first-rate product presentations and partners with OVE teams to prepare for line reviews.
· Collaborates with VP of Sales and Marketing to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
· Works closely and effectively with core business—marketing, product management, new product development, sales support, credit, operations, engineering, etc. to ensure the highest degree of customer satisfaction is understood and maintained.
· Travel to Corporate Office to collaborate with OVE team as necessary.
· Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Sales, or Business preferred
· Five (5) years of related work experience with big box / club accounts
· Demonstrated ability to work with financial numbers, both in presentations and in written communications
· Superior people, oral/written/listening communication skills
· Progressive growth in professional career
· Problem solving and analytical skills
· Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
· Focused and Positive attitude
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy environment
· Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs
**Must be bi-lingual in English and French
· Lift and move a minimum of 20 pounds without assistance
· Stand, walk, and bend for extended periods of time; full range of motion
Compensation and Benefits:
· 15%, US and Canada
Ove Decors is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time