We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
Join our Contact Centre team as a Bilingual Customer Service Representative -Investor Services Inc. and make a real difference for our clients.
We want to hear from you if:
- You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You are ambitious and you love to learn.
- You are motivated to make a difference.
- You love to surround yourself with people who challenge you.
- You listen and learn from the diverse experience of others.
- You bring the best of yourself to work
If this sounds like you, but you’re not sure if you’re ready to be on the frontlines of client service, we’ve got you covered. You’ll begin your journey with an industry-leading paid training program that runs about 5 weeks.
- Your training will get you equipped with the skills and knowledge to provide the best possible experience to CIBC clients – we know there’s a learning curve and we’re here to help.
- You’ll initially participate in approximately 5 weeks of training with a mix of in-class learning and on-the-job application - typically from Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- It’s hands-on, so you’ll get the real-life experience you need to rise to the challenge.
A quick note on your availability – our Contact Centre is open Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 8:15 p.m.. We’d like for you to be flexible between these hours.
How You'll Succeed
- Get comfortable connecting on a personal level. Don’t be afraid to draw from your own experiences to help our clients.
- As the first point of contact for Investor Services Inc. (ISI), be the best listener. Make sure our clients’ feel heard, no matter what the issue.
- You’ll deepen relationships, quickly resolve issues and use your well-honed interpersonal skills to recognize and accurately assess client needs.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Mont-1155 Rene Levesque 1510