- The kitchen hand position is designed for an individual who is comfortable managing many detailed oriented tasks. Candidates will be required to assist and enhance the daily operations of the culinary and the front of house operation.
- Assist the stewarding department which can include tasks such as:
- Ware washing
- Cleaning of equipment used in the daily culinary operation
- Assisting in minor prep which can include but not limited to pealing of vegetables, counting of portions and other task various tasks as requested.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness and organization of spaces.
- Assist the culinary and front of house operation by being the one who does deliveries/pick-ups and various other errands. Being one of the main drivers of the company vehicles candidates will be required to maintain the vehicles by keeping them clean, monitoring and refilling fluids as needed (gasoline, wind shield washer fluid, etc. ) and reporting any deficiencies noted.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Carry themselves in a professional manner as well as have excellent time management skills
- Must be detailed oriented as they will be required to handle monetary items such as receipts/invoices/cash.
- Use better judgement to carry themselves in a safe and responsible manner to ensure the permanence of the vehicles and equipment.
- Candidates must have at least 2 years’ experience in culinary operations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 to $13.50 /hour
- nova scotia drivers (Required)