We are currently seeking:
Landscaper / Irrigation Installer for landscape construction
Please Note: Only applicants with experience as landscape professionals, a valid drivers license, clean drivers abstract and reliable vehicle will be considered. Thank you for your understanding.
About the Position:
Title: Landscaper/Irrigation installer
- Hard and soft landscaping
- Retaining wall construction
- Installing turf, plants, trees
- Cutting and installing pavers
- Raking, shoveling, digging
- Working with & around equipment such as dumpers, excavators & skidsteers
- 5+ years ‘on the job’ experience
- Valid BC driver's license, clean drivers abstract A MUST
- Experience with skidsteer/ excavation equipment
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Place high value on personal development
- Problem solver
Wage dependent on combination of hard and soft skills, as well as experience.
About the Company:
Command Construction believes in constantly improving its operations as it grows, and endeavors to exceed the expectations of its clients in every area. One way this can be accomplished is through excellent people. We are currently reaching out to experienced landscape and irrigation professionals to join our hardworking team.
Command Construction is one of the premiere landscape contractors in the Central Okanagan, with over 20 years experience in the field. Command offers excellence in rock & block retaining walls, excavation, slab prep & sub-grading, pavers, irrigation, landscape lighting and landscape design. Our office is based in West Kelowna. A great percentage of our work is in Kelowna, however, we do work throughout the Okanagan- from Penticton to Vernon.
We appreciate your interest.
Qualified individuals will be contacted via email within one week of submission.
Job Type: Full-time