Our growing team is opening a great opportunity to join an innovative player in the event technology space. As a Front End Web Developer you will work in klik's Research and Development team, which is responsible for designing and creating all klik's products. You will be helping to create new klik experiences by developing and deploying web applications, portals and other user-facing UIs required for klik products. In addition to technical competence and experience, klik is looking for someone who will bring creativity and originality to the product design process.
At klik, we've built our own tracking technology from the ground up; and our backend and frontend systems help make it all come alive. Join us and help us transform how attendees are interacting at events and how organizers and sponsors actually measure their event’s success.
- Design, implement, test, and deploy web applications supporting klik products;
- Use cutting-edge technologies to provide amazing user experiences for klik clients;
- Implement tests to ensure smooth operation in high-pressure deployments;
- Define and document major systems components, test, and deployment procedures;
- With the R&D Software Team, participate in bringing new products to release.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in a wide variety of programming languages, including at least one front-end language and one general-purpose language
- Experience with cutting-edge web technologies: HTML5, CSS, React, Backbone, etc
- Strong Agile tendencies: TDD and unit-testing, iteration, SCM, Refactoring, Pairing
- Knowledge of a variety of DBs and APIs (SQL, NoSQL, WebSockets, REST, etc)
- Experience in design, layout, styling and graphics for web-based UIs
- Bilingual: French and English
- Experience with virtualization: AWS, Google Compute Engine, Docker, SAP Hana, etc
- Experience with iOS or Android development
- Analytical, ability to synthesize information
- Organizational skills, attention to detail
- Autonomy, proactivity and professional attitude
- Punctuality and discipline
Why working with us?
- 40 hours per week
- Salary based on experience
- Flexible hours
- 4 weeks vacation
- Group insurance after 3 months
- Social activities and more!
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)