A Senior DPHM Customer Support Lead is required to lead/support day to day technical support to customers/aircraft operators across the world for Diagnostics, Prognostics & Health Management (DPHM) engine data acquisition and transmission systems. This position is responsible for both Entry into Service and in service activities, including coordination and support of DPHM systems with internal Front Line organizations and coordination of all DPHM technical communications internally and with customers/operators/aircraft Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
Specific responsibilities of position :
Qualifications required :
- Lead technical support to customers/aircraft operators across the world for Engine Data Acquisition and Transmission Systems.
- Lead internal technical support of DPHM systems with Front Line organizations.
- Lead all DPHM technical communications internally and with customers/operators.
- Provide technical leadership to a team of 5.
Field of studies :
- Bachelor of engineering degree or equivalent with 10 years' experience;
- Strong understanding of aircraft systems.
- Understanding of aerospace industry customer base.
- Ability to communicate and provide technical expertise with internal employees and external customers.
- Strong communication skills verbal and in writing English.
- Great listening abilities, high level of autonomy and strong analytical mind.
- Flexible, able to adapt to rapid change of direction.
Aerospace Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering
Additional Information :
Frequent travel required (no more than 20% per year).