Our client is looking for a UX Lead to join their team in either Waterloo or Toronto.
What you'll be doing as the UX Lead in this role:
Skills and Experience:
- Working with a Canadian UX team of about 20 people, leading your team to produce smart customer focussed experiences.
- Interacting directly with stake holders and executives to understand the business goals.
- Helping your team use and understand data and research to produce UX docs: wires, prototypes and reasoning.
- Presenting and gaining approval on concepts than iterating until it's right!
- Contributing to the estimation and budgeting of projects.
- Looking to improve process and develop strategy for the team and the department.
- Staying on top of trends in the space and bringing new ideas to the the table.
- Mentoring and coaching your team to grow with their roles.
- 7+ years of UX experience (must have management exp).
- Comfortable leading a project from research to final product.
- Wants to mentor and coach a team.
- Able to understand the business of the department - estimating, budgeting, stakeholdering etc.
large corporate client experience (understands the process)
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with relevant samples.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: