Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2018, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
About the Position:
The Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for the mapping of technical sub-projects (i.e. integrations to third party vendors) within an overall Ceridian HCM implementation project. The Sr. Business Analyst manages multiple integration sub-projects concurrently, driving delivery of technical services to plan while monitoring scope, timeline and budget, and reporting regular status to various stakeholders, namely the Implementation Project Manager and Sponsor. The Sr. Business Analyst identifies and raises risks and dependencies to the appropriate stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of quality development and testing deliverables. As a major contributor to the technical services practice, the Sr. Business Analyst is also responsible for delivering training to technical consultants, creating and monitoring best practices, and communicating with internal groups within Ceridian to support the continuous learning and improvement of business processes impacting integrations.
- Mapping Client/Vendors Output files
- Creating Sterling B2B Maps for exports to 3rd party vendors
- Design and support of Business Processes using the IBM Graphical Process Modeling tool
- Strong communication skills that enables needs gathering with Ceridian Customer and 3rd party Vendors
- Managing multiple tasks in a high paced business
- Ability to work with multiple internal stakeholders
- Ability to problem solve complex Sterling B2B Maps
- Ability to think quickly to provide mapping solutions
- Act as an escalation point for Technical Services team and partner with development in solutioning problems and issues
- Training internal resources on Sterling B2B
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- IBM Sterling B2B Integrator experience required
- IBM Gentran Integration Suite (GIS)
- Data mapping (EDI, NACHA, XML, Flat Files)
- Standard transmission protocols (FTP, SFTP, HTTPS, FTPS)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- File exports process and transmission knowledge
- Consulting experience with the ability to lead meetings and influence business and technical decisions
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Excellent customer relationship and business acumen
- Ability to work in stressful conditions
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively with functional and technical resources, product management, and implementation team members
- Ability to travel when needed
- Knowable with the US & Canada Benefit Regulations/Industry in which our B2B maps are generated
- US Benefit Industry = Benefits may include group insurance (health, dental, vision, life etc.), disability income protection, retirement benefits, sick leave, vacation (paid and non-paid), funding of education, as well as flexible benefits
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.