Are you a self-starter looking for a change in your career? Interested in starting your next career within a group that promotes career advancement? Has your perfectionistic approach to life helped you advance in your administrative career thus far? If you’re looking for something different and one that will present you with many advancement opportunities in the future, then the Filing Clerk position within the GAIN Group might be the next career choice for you!
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work-life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Offering the best extended medical coverages within the industry
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- An extensive training path within the GAIN Training Academy and their respective brand training curriculums to ensure you get the right tools to lead you to success.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
- Sorting, organizing, and filing of warranty documents and accounting documents
- Reorganizing and archiving of documents when needed
- Gather materials to be filed from departments and employees.
- Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail while maintaining efficiency
- Knowledgeable in general filing procedures
- Prior reception or administrative experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Job Type: Full-time
- filing clerk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office Administration: 1 year (Preferred)