The KurSpa is currently hiring for an Assistant Spa Manager. This position will support our Spa Manager, as well as the entire Spa and Sparkling Hill team! We are seeking a passionate team member with dedication to the Sparkling Hill commitment of providing a unique European Whole Body Wellness experience.
- Deliver exceptional guest experience.
- Monitor day to day operations of the KurSpa
- Oversee and organize positive communication between Spa departments
- Monitor staff performance and provide coaching
- Manage, train and motivate spa team to provide exceptional service.
- Assist in front line impression including tours, appointments and retail
- Exercise yield management on a daily basis regarding guest bookings and provider schedules
- Submit orders for operating supplies, amenities, retail and professional products
- Assist with Scheduling & Payroll
- Lead Monthly inventory
- Manager on Duty when Spa Manager is absent
- All other duties as requested by Spa Manager
- Possess a strong background in guest service
- Experience in Hospitality and/or Spa environment
- Basic accounting skills and strong computer skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to role model and maintain a positive attitude
- Open work availability
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and demonstrate strong decision making skills
- Deliver excellent guest resolution
This is a wonderful opportunity for growth within the hospitality industry. This position is adaptable for the right candidate to develop their career skills.
Interested candidates are invited to send their resumes to Ms. Kerry Werner, KurSpa Manager. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Staff accommodation is available on site in double rooms for full time Sparkling Hill employees, working 40 hours per week.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent