Shalem Society current looking for experienced cook for breakfast and lunch time period.
If you are a hard worker looking for an opportunity now you have it!
Time: Every Wednesday and Thursday from 630am till 1300pm.
Job Types: Permanent Part Time
Responsibilities (not limit to)
- Prepare and cook for seniors, guest.
- Use proper cooking technology
- Make menu substitutions as necessary
- Practices and maintains cleanliness and sanitation according to required standards set by the
- Alberta Health Department
- Familiar with Cooking Senior Food
- Must possess a Food Handler’s Certificate
- Must have experience in large quantity food preparation, preferably in a healthcare or retirement setting
- Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation standards
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate good planning and organization
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position and operate related equipment
- Handle multiple tasks at one time
- line cook: 5 years (Preferred)
- Cook: 5 years (Preferred)
- Culinary: 5 years (Preferred)
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Food Safe, SafeCheck, Food Handler or equivalent (Preferred)