Modern PURAIR® is a full-service indoor air quality company. We offer furnace and air duct cleaning, indoor air quality testing, coil cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, and filter maintenance programs for home or business including offices, retail locations, property management companies, restoration companies, schools, hospitals, and more.
Why work for Modern Purair?
We are a fun team who believes in treating our employees right. We know that if we treat you well, you will treat our customers well, and everyone wins. This is not just a job, this position gives you an opportunity to thrive and be a part of our family.
We are currently looking for an Air Quality Technician to join our team. An ideal teammate for us will be:
The skills required for this are:
- Driving one of our company Sprinter Vans to commercial and residential locations for pre-scheduled appointments
- Speaking with customers about the process and air quality enhancement options
- Using the PURAIR Vacuum and cleaning system to clean the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system following PURAIR training and protocol
- Using our iPad-based invoice and payment authorization system to process customer payments at the job site
- Keeping your assigned van properly stocked and ready for work
- Be physically able to do some heavy lifting, comfortable with heights, climbing ladders, and sometimes working in tight spaces
- Have a positive, energetic personality
- Be dedicated to exceptional customer service
- Believe in quality work and doing the job right
- Have a clean driver abstract and be able to pass a criminal background check
- Be comfortable with sales (retail experience is great asset as well)
- Be able to work unsupervised as well as in a team environment
- Have good problem solving skills
- Be comfortable with animals (Meet a lot of pets in this business, mostly canines)
- Enjoy a supportive environment
- Receive a competitive wage and benefit package
- Enjoy helping local charities (Food Bank, Sports Teams, etc.)
Earn up to $80,000 per year with bonuses and incentives. Hours are flexible and full training will be provided.