Fintelics Technology Inc, is an emerging technology consulting & solutions company that develops customized solutions for it’s clients. It is currently going through a transformation phase where the company is now creating its own standalone products based on its existing intellectual property.
Are you passionate about how emerging technology is reshaping the way we live? Do you want to work alongside a team full of passionate engineers to develop products that can disrupt the status quo. As the product marketing specialist you will be working cross-functionally with all Fintelics teams fast-paced environment to ensure the team is not missing out on any potential market/business opportunities during the development of products, and that the unique selling propositions of these products are defined early on with data driven market research. The product designer will also be skilled in graphic design and copywriting to generate content and digital marketing focussed around these products. We want someone who is passionate about designing in-house projects with a business and marketing first based approach.
What You'll Do
- Scope requirements of technology projects from a marketing and business perspective, your opinion will play an important role at creating successful products.
- Growth hacking, and create traction for products, decide when to pivot or double down
- Using tools such as Facebook Ads tool, Google PPC to advertise products
- Facilitate overall roadmap planning. Assist with ideation and research into new product offerings.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications of product features for the development team.
- Collaborate with our design team to produce wireframes and high-fidelity designs that aren’t just technologically sound but also marketable.
- Act as liaison between the tech team and the business teams.
- Design and conduct product performance analysis and be quick to identify and offer solutions for any impacting issues.
- Identify deficiencies in project management processes and drive changes.
- Provide market based data driven research that can be taken into consideration in the early phases of product development
- Graphically designing and writing copyright for social media and digital marketing
Who you are
- Passionate about a Digital Marketing and Product Research, and Product Design
- Hands on digital marketing experience with Google and Facebook Ads engine
- Talented in graphic design and content creation
- Familiar and passionate about user centric design.
- Able to identify market potential from products & ideas generated by a technology first team
- Structured, organized with outstanding attention to details.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Team spirited with a warm personality.
Personal Development Skills Programs
Fun, outgoing, friendly environment
Revenue based commission upon successful launch of products
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19