We are a fast growing, entrepreneurial Canadian manufacturer of baked goods. “Great people, baking great products, for a great future.” Operating for over 25 years, at Give & Go Prepared Foods, we're all about providing innovative, quality bakery solutions that meet our customer needs, whether it's convenience, increased efficiency, creative product offerings, and of course, growing sales. You know and love our products. From bite sized delights under the bestselling two-bite® brand, decadent indulgences under Kimberley's Bakeshoppe™, feel good snacks under Mason St. Bakehouse™, or traditional treats that are good to the last crumb under The Worthy Crumb Pastry Co™
We're a strong North American team and we're growing… fast. Our customers love us because we're innovative, creative and try to do things right every time. That's also the recipe for success when you join the Give & Go, team.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, this person will lead effective planning of maintenance program. This position is the key position for the effectiveness of planned maintenance that will reduce unplanned downtime significantly. Fully utilizing CMMS to continuously improve our work order system and is key person to generate KPIs for the maintenance team.
What you'll get to do:
The Recipe for Success:
- Key user of CMMS responsible for the improvement of planned work; identifying appropriate frequency, transition from time based to condition based, etc.
- Create, assign, complete and close out all PMs in a timely manner
- Track KPIs; %Safety WO closed on time. % WO closed, assigned PM time vs closed. Labor utilization
- Maintain other maintenance KPIs
- Works closely with MRO team members to ensure timely delivery of key parts, and as a back-up team members as needed
- New equipment identification for CMMS
- All other duties as assigned by Maintenance Manager
What we can offer:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Maintenance Planner
- Must have good computer skills and advanced working knowledge on SAP system
- Trade certificate (millwright) or Graduate/Diploma having trade ticket with technical background
It's an exciting time to be part of the Give & Go, team, as we are growing rapidly and want you to become a part of our growth and extraordinarily bright future.
As we grow, we are committed to preserving the parts of our diversity & culture that is unique, people focused and are core to our success at every size. Our values of Quality, Direct Communication and Respect mean something.
Learning and growth; we are working to create an environment where sharing new ideas, experimenting and learning from each other is strongly encouraged.
Competitive Benefits, along with work, life balance!