O’Neill Auto Group is seeking a motivated, career-oriented individual for the position of Service Advisor at Mount Pearl Nissan.
As the Service Advisor you report to the Service Manager and will assist in all areas including but not limited to:
- Greeting customers, building rapport, and responding to service inquires
- Maintaining thorough and accurate customer records and communications history.
- Advising customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers' specifications.
- Providing a digital cost estimate for labor and parts.
- Ensuring and exceeding customer’s satisfaction and expectations within dealership and Nissan standards.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven experience as service advisor or other similar position with at least 1 year of experience within the automotive industry. Previous experience with CDK or ADP would be an asset but not essential.
- Ability to problem solve customer concerns and exceed customer expectations.
- Physical stamina and dexterity.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Driver’s Abstract and Certificate of Conduct required.
This is an exciting opportunity to maximize career potential and grow within a large organization.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you require assistance in completing your application or need any accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please email your request to peo[email protected] and we would be happy to help!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$21.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mount Pearl, NL A1N 3K2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Automotive Dealership: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person