Why Work For Canadian Niagara Hotels?
As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you’ll have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan. We also include perks like free parking for our associates. We’re a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
Attractions Supervisor Responsibilities:
What you’ll need as an Attractions Supervisor:
- Assist Attractions Manager in creating a fun and high-energy venue
- Motivate staff on exceeding guest satisfaction and operating revenue targets
- Assist with recruiting/hiring/training/scheduling/evaluating/counselling team members
- Apply all operating equipment and cash control standards
- Complete inventory checks, departmental reports
- Establish immediate credibility with guests and staff
- Enforce all health and safety/sanitation standards
- Other duties as assigned
1+ years’ supervisory experience in a relevant field
Secondary School Graduate Diploma preferred
- Demonstrated commitment in maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience. Demonstrated willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professional composure at all times, while performing multiple tasks among staff, multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Employs persuasion and influence to initiate and/or resolve matters
- Demonstrated ability to lead/supervise a large team of operating staff. Sets high priorities/ standards, and demonstrates urgency to achieve critical goals and objectives;
- Demonstrated knowledge and conversational ability in order to train staff to provide an exceptional guest experience and to encourage both cross-promotion/sales of related restaurants/services
- Trains and corrects staff, as required, in order to ensure all staff operate at a consistent level of performance;
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanor, and level of required service attention
- Demonstrated reading comprehension ability to increase guest satisfaction during stay/ visit.
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume; high-energy level/speed.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety, and sanitation standards
- Willingness to work all shifts including days/evenings/weekends and holidays.
We also understand that diversity includes people with disabilities who might require reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate and contribute to their full capabilities or candidates for employment interested in reviewing or receiving information pertaining to careers at Canadian Niagara Hotels. This includes being able to fully participate in the Resort’s candidate selection process, including personal interviews in many circumstances, wherever possible and practical. If you would like to receive information in another format or other communications supports please send an email to email@example.com or by telephone at 905-374-4446 extension 4600