We are Systematix and we are currently looking for a Project Manager with Kronos and Workday implementation experience to work with one of our clients in Toronto.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation and integration of current systems into one Workday payroll system. This will require attention to detail and the ability to work with vendor experts to transfer data from various systems into one comprehensive system. This includes gathering system needs, inputting the data, troubleshooting technical and functional problems, and finding solutions.
Reporting to the PMO, your working knowledge of all things HR related (payroll, time and attendance, including employee and manager self-service, absence management, benefits, compensation, goal & performance management, recruiting and onboarding) will contribute to your success in this role. Solid understanding of application software configuration, general IT and HR practices and terminology are mandatory to perform the job.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the HR Director and Payroll Administrator along with the implementation vendor team to provide the needed documentation of policies, practices, and compensation, time off, performance and benefit structures.
- Partner with HR and finance to understand processes and policies and create solutions to the needs of HR, payroll, and staff.
- Support all user requests in all modules of HRIS with regard to navigation, table and data maintenance, query and report creation and data requests.
- Design custom programming needs and work with vendor implementation team to implement.
- Train HR staff on data and process flow to help maintain the system.
- Train managers and staff on new self-service, recruiting, and other modules as implemented.
ABOUT THE REQUIRED SKILLS
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- 7+ years of project management experience
- HR, Payroll, Benefits, ESS, MSS, Recruitment and full life cycle implementation experience.
- Strong understanding of Kronos payroll deployment
- Experience supporting Workday or other comprehensive HR software programs
- Functional expert in system architecture, workflow approvals, time and attendance, benefits, etc..
- Experience with ADP and Edward is a strong asset
- Sound knowledge of project management tools, techniques, and methodologies
- PMP Certification is an asset
- Strong organization, communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated success in effective project delivery
- Experience working in Agile or Iterative delivery environments
- Experience in projects related to cloud and/or mobile
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors
- Experience with navigating multiple sign-offs through a compressed time period
This is a 3-month, full-time contract position, with a strong possibility of extension, to be carried out at our client’s location in Toronto, Ontario.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact us or submit your resume. Or, if willing to refer someone who is qualified, Systematix will offer a referral fee for successful placements.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across Canada, we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and all private industry sectors.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!