TW Commodities a division of ETG Commodities Inc. is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will be able to work independently and within a team environment, demonstrates sound decision-making aptitude and will also be responsible for:
- Proper management of Sales and Purchase contracts execution and update status of every shipment handled.
- Plan ahead with the processing plants and provide loading instructions to ensure the movement and storage of goods.
- Ability to coordinate with shipping lines, freight companies, transloaders, rail and processing facilities to ensure goods are shipped in a timely and efficient manner.
- Tracks, measures and reports regularly on imports and exports of our commodities while in transit.
- Generate weekly reports and monthly projection summaries.
- Ability to manage risk and opportunities during the logistics process to ensure maximum results.
- Participation in logistics projects by managing new initiatives as they arise.
- Work in compliance with TW Commodities Inc. Occupational Health and Safety Policy.
Employment Qualification and Requirements:
You are a self-motivated individual that enjoys working autonomously in a fast-paced environment. You are a clear and concise communicator and take pride in your work by paying high attention to detail. You are a team player that leads by example and you take ownership of your responsibilities and special projects to ensure key deadlines are consistently met.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply chain or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the logistic process, export experience preferred (rail, truck, container)
- Ability to meet changing priorities in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization internal and external in a professional and objective manner.
- Strong sense of initiative, self-starter and able to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be a team player and able to work efficiently in a dynamic fast-paced, work environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills while maintaining high-quality customer-service orientation.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail including the ability to balance multiple priorities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Logistic process: 2 years (Preferred)