Channel Development Manager
Corum Digital Corporation, firmCHANNEL Solutions
Is this you?
- You approach relationships, sales, and problem solving by thinking outside of the box.
- You are a hunter in mindset and execution and you can explain how.
- You also have a strong skill set in key account management and growth.
- You are competitive and winning motivates you.
- Team player, you understand that success is not achieved alone.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced supportive, environment.
- Others would describe yourself as accountable; you deliver on your promises.
- You’re excited about working with a nimble organization with an entrepreneurial vibe; and you are looking to make a real difference.
If so, let’s talk about how you can help make a difference and have fun
We are seeking a Channel Development Manager to tenaciously pursue and uncover opportunities in the Digital Signage and Content Management Enterprise SaaS solution space. This position will be focused on working with our Channel Partners in both Canada and the U.S. The role will require a combination of prospecting and lead qualifications in alliance with sales representatives from our Channel Partners, to identify and close business as a team. The Manager, Channel Partnerships position requires a proven track record of driving SaaS based sales growth, as well as demonstrable examples of taking a client from initial conversation to a signed contract, and empowering, managing, and motivating others to grow business.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities via our Channel Partners in North America.
- Manage and grow our partnerships in Telco.
- Meet both in person and via webinars with Channel Partner Reps to asses needs and perform demos.
- Prepare sales proposals and RFP's incorporating clearly defined solutions.
- Maintain a clear line of communication on sales commitments to clients.
- Utilize Corum Digital's CRM system to manage account lists and track opportunities.
- Provide an accurate monthly and quarterly sales forecast.
- Work with Marketing to develop new channel business.
- Interact with various other departments within Corum Digital as required.
- 3+ years previous sales experience in Enterprise SaaS based software industry is a plus.
- Experience in the Telco industry.
- Experience selling through Channel Partners.
- Experience, process, and confidence with prospecting for new business.
- Tenacious & creative sales approach.
- Proven explainable Business Development track record.
- Experience in both phone and face-to-face contact environments.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage a pipeline.
- Strong negotiations skills.
- Strong commitment to sales results and teamwork.
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with ability to set priorities.
- A self-starter and a positive attitude.
What's In It For You?
- Base salary and commission structure with bonus over plan.
- Uncapped commissions.
- Opportunity to help accelerate a company in a rapidly growing industry.
- Friendly, supportive, fun team & company culture.
- Office close to vibrant Vaughan Mills area.
- Our exciting products and the team that designs and builds them are world-class.
- A sales and marketing team approach to driving sales. Support to supplement prospecting efforts.
- The CMS/Digital Signage and IoT markets are huge and growing every year.
- The culture and environment to learn and grow your career to the next level.
- We have great traction and are experiencing rapid growth.
Get to know us:
At Corum Digital, we get to spend each day inspiring our customers around the globe to be better communicators. The ability to deliver a message using innovative digital signage technology, in a way that fully engages, educates and empowers is truly a special privilege. One that is the driving force behind everything we've done for more than 25 years and it only gets better every year. Our endeavor is to truly understand our customers message, the purpose behind it, their audience and their environment; allowing us to provide the perfect medium for effectively delivering that message. The only thing brighter than our enthusiasm is the passionate group of people behind it. For more product information visit our website at http://www.firmchannel.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Do you have experience working for or selling to Telco companies?
- How many years of Telco experience do you have?
- How many years of B2B sales do you have?