Bilingual Order Management Administrator
NCH Canada Inc. is a leading manufacturer and supplier of industrial maintenance products which include lubricants and greases, solvents and degreasers, water treatment, and a wide variety of application equipment. These products are sold and serviced through the Corporation’s own sales force. We are looking for a bilingual Order Management Administrator that will be responsible for handling sales team and customer inquiries and complaints and processing transactions via phone and email. They will also be required to perform an array of administrative duties in support of management such as administrative coordination of sales group.
- Support sales team by answering questions, concerns and issues as well as handling customer inquiries and complaints in a courteous and professional manner;
- Processing, changing, and following up on customer orders and contracts (ensuring delivery meets customer requirements);
- Liaise with other departments to support customer's needs and expectations (stock verification, material deliveries, pricing details, ETA’s);
- Liaising with carriers on deliveries and/or missing shipments;
- Process returns, credits or No Charge Replacements;
- Ensure that sales representatives and customers are satisfied with the issue resolution and the resolution process itself;
- Make sure all complaints are addressed and handled professionally, leaving the customer with a positive resolution. Assume responsibility for ensuring corrective actions for customer issues;
- Document all calls to provide a record of work completed and to trend recurring issues;
- Coordination of Sales Representative Start-up (business cards, paperwork, notifications to appropriate groups), Terminations, Resignations, and Manager Transfers;
- Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
- Bilingual - spoken and written English & French.
- Post-Secondary diploma or certificate.
- 2-5 years of direct work experience in customer service.
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and e-mail.
- Effective communication both verbally and in writing skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment.
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
- Strong decision making and problem solving.
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability.
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Quality orientation.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Here's what we will provide:
- A great team
- Safe and positive work environment
- Excellent compensation package
- Benefits and other incentives
If you are looking for a career rather than a job and want the security of being part of a strong, established company, apply today!
NCH Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation during our recruitment process for applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment or interview process please let us know once we contact you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- French (Required)
- English (Required)