-Health and dental benefits from first day of employment
-RRSP after 6 months probation
-Take home truck
· Ability to promote, educate, and communicate effectively to customers various HVAC options
· Perform all maintenance, service and installations in accordance with manufacturer specifications
· Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
· Represent the employer in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call.
· You are a proud ambassador for our company.
· Maintain, repair, perform diagnostics, on operation of existing residential equipment
· Perform general and specific equipment inspections
· Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
· Explain the value of the employer's products, services and programs on every call
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
· Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE INSTALLER 50 + BOILERS
· Must have a Gas Technician II license.
· Certificate of qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic (Ontario – 313d). is an asset but not a must.
· Must have valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card.
· Must have at least a Class G Driver’s License.
· 3 – 5 years of field experience in service of Water Heaters & HVAC equipment, would be an asset._ Including installing 50 + Boilers_
· Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required.
· Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 15 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery.
· Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
· Must have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
· Must have outstanding customer service skills.
· Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/ electricity).
· Very punctual and dependable.
· Must be willing to wear Company provided uniform.
· Maintain company vehicle to neat clean and safe standard.
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be made.
Job Type: Full-time