- 5 years+ of experience in delivering business focused & technology related training
- 3+ years demonstrated understanding of Cloud and Distributed computing concepts
- 2+ years experience conducting classroom training for related cloud technology products and services.
- Business degree (i.e. MBA) or equivalent relevant 6+ years work experience required in technical training.
- Ability to communicate in multiple languages (English and French)
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. Low cost. Instant Elasticity. Open & Flexible. Secure.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have previous experience delivering sales and technology training and can communicate these concepts to audiences at different stages in a customer’s journey, we’d like to speak with you.
Here's your chance to work as a Partner Trainer for Canada within an organization which has high visibility and significant customer impact. The successful candidate is an experienced sales & technology instructor, ideally with hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services and/or in-depth knowledge of distributed computing concepts and technologies (i.e. Cloud).
In this role, you will deliver training content to AWS Partners to drive adoption and usage of AWS infrastructure services. You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching and enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships. You will have excellent communication skills and proven technology and business training experience.
- Deliver training courses which incorporate AWS’s strategy, mission and technology with our sales and business development methodologies to employees and partners
- Demonstrate strong understanding of Cloud and Distributed computing concepts and ability to translate this knowledge to AWS Services
- Versatility in communicating to both business and technical personas involved in Cloud Computing purchasing and adoption decisions
- Conduct employee and partner training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including classroom-based learning and virtual learning
- Strong understanding of Cloud and Distributed computing concepts and ability to translate this knowledge to AWS Services
- Demonstrate a strong “stage presence” and ability to engage and manage a classroom of adult learners.
- Self-sufficient, self-starter with proven success taking ownership of training projects.
- Create an engaging learner experience in each training class with various training strategies
- Work with key vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content.
- Assist in the development of a formalized Train-the-Trainer program (when required)
- Provide content and class feedback to course developers to raise bar on curriculum quality
- Mentor and train internal instructors as part of a train the trainer program.
- Ability to travel throughout Canada. Travel 40-60%
- Experience with learning management systems and e-learning development tools.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational technology company.
- Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.