A reference in the luxury universe for the past 30 years, Valmont has developed and distributed cutting-edge skincare products and professional treatments in cellular cosmetics available in many countries around the world.
The North-American subsidiary is now looking for a:
Education & Event Manager (western Canada)
MISSION OF THE POSITION
Education & Events Manager will promote brand image and values by performing Valmont signature protocols, during events in both spa and department stores. Education & Events Manager also trains estheticians and beauty specialists on protocols, treatments and product knowledge.
TASKS & DUTIES
- Events (80-85%): Conduct animations at spas, department stores and various points of sale by performing facials.
- Trainings (15-20%): Deliver technical and theoretical trainings that are informative, engaging and maximize product knowledge retention on the latest skin care techniques and product launches.
- Develop a trusting relationship with clients and their teams
- Consistently deliver extraordinary Valmont professional esthetic services and sales advice to clients
- Maintain high level of expertise in product and protocol knowledge.
- Attend national Sales, Marketing and Education meetings twice a year, to remain up-to date of product launches and new protocols.
- Organize schedule and own travel coordination, according to the requests of the sales team.
- Ensure that all paperwork after every training / animation is completed and submitted
- Follow-up on the development of client needs
- Good knowledge regarding beauty care
- Capacity to learn quickly
- Proven ability to learn perfect Valmont’s face & body protocols
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable in public speaking.
- Customer oriented
- Highly collaborative; working with and through others in a team-oriented environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
- Entrepreneurial, competitive, self-confident, and self-motivated
- Fluent in English
- Esthetician diploma and proficiency
- Minimum of three or more years’ experience in a similar position
- Prior experience in a luxury environment preferred
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
Flexible work schedule: Able to work a flexible work schedule based on the needs of the customer that could include nights, weekends
Traveling: Travel required within territory and possibly outside territory when needed (up to 30%). Should be able to travel freely throughout North-America.
Direct hierarchy: Regional Sales Director
Territory: BC and Alberta
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- aesthetics: 2 years (Required)