The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for making outbound calls to Customers to follow up on Unsold Surveys completed by Field Sales Reps. Agents are required to make notes of calls, activities, and update all Customer contact information in a proprietary customer database.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all call quality guidelines as directed by management.
- To complete all Call-backs as agreed with Customers.
- Negotiate within pricing guidelines, and upgrade completed Surveys as required.
- Reissue updated quotes to Customers, and Funding Organizations.
- Processing Customers Card Payments for Sales.
- Achieve all Goals as assigned.
- Other duties as required.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Demonstrate a productive and enthusiastic approach towards achieving business goals.
- Proactive and receptive to development of current skills.
- Willingness to share best practice to support team members.
- Results oriented and target driven.
- Focused on Customer Relations.
- Achieve all goals as assigned by management.
Competency (Skills and Abilities):
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Intermediate Computer Skills.
- Builds good rapport with customers and peers.
- Challenges and effectively overcomes customer objections.
- Confident and competent to close the sale.
- Knowledge and demonstration of excellent phone etiquette.
- Demonstrate the ability to be self-managed and work as a team player.
- Recovers quickly from customer rejection and remains resilient.
- Display and develop effective questioning and listening skills.
- Consistent demonstration of ability to match customers’ needs.
The incumbent will possess or demonstrate an ability to acquire the following:
- Secondary school diploma or relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Google Chrome, Outlook, Excel and Windows.
- 1-3 years related experience in a Sales environment.
- Proven excellent written, oral communication.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)