What is the role?
As an Inside Sales Representative for Teleperformance, you will work with an existing list of customers currently utilizing online advertising and marketing services on our client’s proprietary platform.
You will be responsible for speaking with decision makers over the phone & video conference to increase the value of their online advertisements through optimization; with an aim to increase customer investment and/or increase the length of time that an advertiser/customer will maintain their campaign. The assigned list of customers will be on a short-term basis, with new accounts assigned on a rolling basis.
You will contact each Customer identified on the list to provide a strategic advertising consultation, and capture sales opportunities that include an advertising campaign relevant to client goals/needs. The requirement is to contact all customers provided on the list within 4 weeks of receiving the account list.
This is an outbound sales role – the expectation is be consistent in exceeding your quarterly sales targets through a high volume outbound cold calling into the B2B space. You will be responsible for obtaining information regarding the customers’ business and advertising goals and identify other forms of advertising tried in the past to capture and build market intelligence.
Teleperformance in partnership with our client will provide an intensive sales and advertising product training curriculum, as well as mentorship and coaching from management & senior representatives. Successful sales individuals will also have opportunities for career progression, as this is a rapidly growing and evolving project with our client.
Who we are seeking?
- You are an ambitious hunter, who is not afraid to jump on the phones, make a high volume of cold calls, and speak with business clients to close new opportunities and upsell.
- You have a competitive spirit and thrive under pressure, always striving to be the top performer – you stand out from the pack.
- You are a team player, willing to go out of your way to help a struggling teammate
- You constantly strive to improve, seeking coaching & guidance from both peers and managers
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to problems as they occur
- You understand how businesses operate and have strong business acumen, including knowledge of different business models & the importance of return on investment.
- You are a person of high integrity and have a genuine interest in delivering the right solutions, to the right client, every time.
- University degree (in lieu of degree, 2+ years of sales experience)
- Prior sales experience with a proven track record, ideally in outbound cold calling environment
- Desire to work on a competitive, target-driven new business sales team.
- Highly disciplined, with excellent time management & organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral business communication skills.
- English speaker with strong oral and written
- Passion for online advertising services and/or digital marketing
- Experience of managing sales pipeline through CRM
- Introduction training on client’s online advertising platform and specific sales training
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Hourly Pay with the opportunity to earn bonuses based on performance or through our employee referral program.
- An employee assistance program which provides excellent medical, dental and benefits plans
- Internal career advancement opportunities with JUMP Teleperformance Career Plan
- Several discounts used on various services (Gym, Costco, etc.)
- Paid Training
Teleperformance welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Should you be invited to participate in the selection process we are committed to accommodating you to best meet your needs
Job Type: Full-time
- Inside Sales: 2 years (Required)