Leankor provides a SaaS Enterprise Work Management Software Solution to large, global enterprise customers and is seeking a technical expert to join our Customer Success team. The Customer Service Specialist Tier 3 will be responsible to work closely with our customers and prospects to optimize their experience using our Leankor Work Management Platform. You are passionate for Customer Success and thrive on variety in your work life. In this role, you will provide “Salesforce.com” technical and administrative support to our customers when they are experiencing problems and/or submitting requests. With your expert knowledge on the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform, both in Administration and Development, you will be providing design recommendations and developing automations, components (Aura and LWC), flows and reports. With your work experience in customer success and troubleshooting roles, you will provide Tier 3 support and mentorship for our internal Customer Success team; and when called upon you will provide technical assistance to our sales team to configure and build effective demonstrations that help sell our product. You are excited to work in a fast paced Customer Success environment and provide high quality support to all of our customers.
First and foremost, you bring an abundance of energy to delivering an awesome, thoughtful customer experience, from start to finish. Your goal is always happy customers who will never hesitate to refer Leankor to others.
50% Customer Success Tier 3 Support
- Serve as the Tier 3 escalation point for customer issues; answer and investigate escalated tickets and phone calls as well as engage directly with customers to resolve issues
- Work closely with the Customer Success Team, Chief Architect and Product Leaders in order to troubleshoot escalated issues, duplicate problems, define root causes and identify and deploy solutions
- Articulate complex technical solutions to non-technical people in a clear, concise manner
- Document solutions, create advanced technical training documentation and communicate with Customer Success Team, management and other departments to share feedback regarding customer use of Leankor and opportunities to improve their experience
- Provide training and mentorship to Customer Success support team colleagues
30% Professional Customer Success Services
- Work with new customers, CS Team and Sales Team to deploy new implementations of the product that align with customer requirements.
- Working closely with our customers, CS Team, Chief Architect and Product Leaders to design professional services offerings (including technical design documentation) based on specific customer requirements
- Developing and implementing the solutions that support the successful delivery of the proposed service
10% Knowledge Management and Innovation
- Participate in all appropriate product training to acquire and maintain the knowledge and certifications necessary to be effective in the position
- Work closely with a variety of teams in the Leankor organization to develop and execute internal programs and initiatives on the Salesforce CRM
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements as needed
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of our industry, products, and services
10% Sales Assistance
- Assist sales teams in responses to RFPs and technical requirements documents
- Provide technical assistance to the sales team in the preparation of demo materials
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com Administration: technical implementations, day-to-day operations, and maintenance of Salesforce.com
- One or more Salesforce.com certifications, including but not limited to: Salesforce.com Certified Platform App Builder, Salesforce.com Certified Administrator, Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer I, and/or Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer II (Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified preferred, but not required)
- Perform administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity and storage management
- 2+ years development experience with a strong understanding of the Salesforce.com platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- In depth understanding of Lightning Experience and Lightning Aura/Web Components, SOAP, REST APIs
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud (Community Cloud, FSL, CPQ and Einstien preferred, but not required)
- 1+ years developing, deploying, enhancing, and supporting highly customized applications using Apex code, VisualForce, Triggers, Process Builder and Lightning Web Components.
- Support the day-to-day running of various client instances within Salesforce.com
- Ability to work with all levels within an organization
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize project priorities, tasks and meet deadlines.
- Exemplary English oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems
- Ability to create business and technical design documents and diagrams
- Real-world application of Project Management methodologies such as LEAN, AGILE and PMBOK
Traits and Capabilities for Success
- A systems thinker -- able to start with very high level customer needs and visualize/configure software solutions to meet the needs.
- Strong customer relation skills
- Highly effective communicator (English, and second languages such as French and/or Spanish/Portugese would be an asset)
- Methodical and check-list oriented worker and very adept at troubleshooting complex technical business problems with large, enterprise class systems
- Able to work in small, high tempo startup environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Exhibit above average reasoning ability by clearly defining problems, analyzing data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions
- Ability to conduct Leankor technical platform/Data Modeling training
- Not afraid to ask for assistance
Preferred, but Not Required Experience
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, IS/IT, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Good understanding of enterprise application integration, including SOA, ESB, EAI, ETL environments as well as common EA topics such as process orchestration, BPM, MDM, BI/BA, etc.
- Ability to speak and understand French is a definite bonus
Travel and Hours
- Customer interactions are done remotely over phone and screen sharing
- This is a salaried position and 8 hours/day, 5 days/week is standard.
- Leankor is a global company with global customers. As such, flexibility with early morning or late night remote calls or Zoom sessions is required.
At Leankor, we’re inspired to help companies transform enterprise project management so they can realize better business outcomes. Protecting their gross margins, ensuring on-time project delivery and recognizing revenue from projects faster, there are some of the key fundamentals necessary to build healthy, growing and sustainable businesses.
When we talk to people leading complex projects, they tell us that project management is broken. Our moonshot at Leankor is to change this. We want to help our customers move from the project management of the past to the project management of the future. Our solution is built on Salesforce CRM, the world’s leading business cloud platform, so we can help shift project management to a customer focused solution, which we believe leads to improved customer satisfaction and financial results.
We’re already helping some of the world’s iconic companies, like Johnson & Johnson, SunPower and Sanofi to better deliver complex projects. Join our team!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $0.00 per year
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care
- Work From Home
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
We offer work from home flexibility.
- Salesforce.com Sales, Service and Community Cloud: 3 years (Preferred)
- SaaS customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- process automation with SFDC visual flows & process builder: 2 years (Preferred)