Vancouver based company is looking to hire a temp Facilities/Office Coordinator. This will be a 1 month temporary position, starting immediately. This role is 100% based in office.
Location – Downtown Vancouver
Salary – $35-42/hr
Primary duties will include:
- General administrative work including filing, data entry, processing incoming mail and correspondence
- The company are going fully remote so are renting out their office space. The person in this role will need to manage and keep to budgets.
- Coordinate collection of office equipment, work out what new renters will require for the office space.
- Coordinate and set up lunches and other events
- Send out some communications to the company
- Assist with other ad hoc tasks
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ professional administrative experience
- Strong administrative and people skills
- Previous facilities coordination experience
- Strong organizational ability
- Experience working within a budget and to strict timelines
- Advanced MS Office skills including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience organizing events
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
Additional benefits of position:
- Competitive salary
- Great work environment