We are seeking a self-motivated front end web developer, who is obsessed with delivering value, forward-thinking, willing to challenge the status quo, and excited to see the successful implementation of the developed solutions.
- Collaborate on and implement high-quality cross-browser and responsive UI/UX experiences for desktop and mobile
- Comfortable with experimenting with new technologies to solve business needs.
- Provide input (scope, level of difficulty, timelines) into estimates for new builds and modifications to existing applications
- Develop, test, debug, deploy and support applications to meet business needs for both internal and external stakeholders
- Build solutions and perform maintenance that is technically efficient, effective, and follows internal and industry standards
- Proven ability to be effective on multiple projects simultaneously amid shifting priorities
- Follow through on projects, tasks, and issues through the point of completion.
Required Skills & Experience
3-5 Years required experience with -
- Front end web development for web sites/applications
- Hooking UI into data-driven builds (Vue, React, Angular)
- Advanced CSS, SASS, transitions and animations
- NPM / GitHub and other IDE related processes
- Version control for working within a development team
Other desirable skills:
- SVG animations, Canvas
- MySQL, PHP, Node, Python
Qualifications & Attributes
A degree in Computer Science or related field.
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Innovative: Seeks new solutions/improvements to provide better customer experience
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
We thank all the candidates for their interest in the position but we would be only able to contact applicants shortlisted for the interview.
Job Type: Full-time