We are looking for a professional line cook to prepare food to the exact specifications. Line cook duties will consist of assisting the Kitchen Manager and coworkers with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
Roles and Responsibilities -
- Reporting to the Kitchen Manager, the Cook is responsible for the assembly, cooking, plating and garnishing of all food products according to Boston Pizza specifications.
- Ensure that meals are prepared in a timely manner in accordance with Boston Pizza recipes and assembly manuals and charts.
- Prepare and follow a daily prep sheet to indicate levels on hand and amounts required.
- Clean and organize the kitchen at all times. Follow all required checklists and cleaning schedules during and following his/her shift.
- Assure the proper care and maintenance of all food service equipment; identify equipment needs for food preparation and service.
- Ensure food quality by maintaining high levels of cleanliness, organization, storage, and sanitation of food products.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills -
- Passion for the kitchen and for producing great product every day.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
- Customer service skills – able to exceed guest expectations.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must work well within a restaurant team culture.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative.
- A positive and team-oriented attitude.
- You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods.
- Must be eligible to work in the Canada.
Job Type: Full-time
- Culinary: 1 year (Preferred)
- line cook: 1 year (Preferred)
- Etobicoke, ON (Preferred)