At Telze , we are here to support you on a journey towards a rewarding career. We strive towards embracing change and find ways to do better, and we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people. We have an opening for the position of *Retail Sales Associate*.
We are seeking a self-motivated and dedicated professional who is interested in helping customers with their communication services. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the retail sales associate will be responsible for the promotion of a full suite of Telze products and services to our residential and business customers
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial attitude, a passion for technology and is looking to grow their career with Canada’s Telecommunications leader.
· Drive the sales of Telze products and services by achieving and exceeding sales targets
· Provide leading customer experience in the retail store
· Stay knowledgeable about our product, services, promotions and policies
· Prepare proposals, customer tracking and daily reporting to your store manager
· Assist in the development of strategies that minimize the competitive threat, retain existing customers and increase our revenues for these customers.
· Demonstrate the ability to positively influence customers by proposing new options and solutions that suit their needs
· Core Competencies: Customer Focus; Teamwork; Communication; Accountability; Innovation
· Proven sales experience with an emphasis on retail and customer service
· Exceptional skills with productivity tools such as MS Office 365
· Proven success in a relevant direct sales position and customer service is essential.
· Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written)
· Competitive product and technological knowledge of the telecommunication industry a definite asset.
· Ability to work flexible hours
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Variable (mornings and evenings)
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position/Full Time)
Work Location: BillingsBridge Mall
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $14.00 /hour