We're looking for a Senior Enterprise Data Analyst to help us provide data driven insight on our business. You'll be working with the Sales team to forecast performance, highlight opportunities and identify risks based on trends you've analyzed in our data. Based in our Vancouver office, you'll report to Senior Manager, Business Insights & Analytics, Enterprise.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Present data and insights in a clear and concise manner through the use of visuals, slide decks, and in unconventional ways. #thinkdifferent
- Forecasting business performance based on data and regular updates from Sales leaders.
- Undertake complex analysis, but instilling key insights in a simple model for business stakeholders to understand and act upon.
- Building dashboards, reports and metrics to help teams measure and monitor success
- Creating data driven models to predict customer churn, propensity to upsell, likelihood to close, etc.
- Ability to leverage the power of SQL, R or Python in building reproducible and concise analysis. #dataninja.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5-8 years of total work experience analyzing data and developing advanced dashboards
- Advanced querying with SQL
- Ability to analyze data and create compelling visual dashboards with Tableau
- Advanced skills with spreadsheet software (Google Sheets and/ Microsoft Excel, etc.)
- Experience or willingness to learn advanced statistical analyses using R, Python, or other tools.
- Degree or diploma in data analytics, statistics or a related field.
- Familiarity with Salesforce datasets and SaaS Sales is a plus.
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions.
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results.
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding.
Share our values:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.